Custom GA 12th Fret Blackwood & Adirondack
These are custom-built by Taylor. They are not a model one can buy at Guitar Center.
- Short scale for lower string tension (easier to play)
- 12th fret bridge position provides for considerably more available bass
- Adirondack bracing ensures no distortion or overdrive
- Maple neck for greater sustain and stability
- Tazmanian Blackwood, a close cousin to Koa, provides shimmer without the brittle top edge.
Not one person has EVER played one of these without wanting one. Not one person has received one and wanted to return it. Even collectors with scores of high-end guitars tell us that this is the best guitar they own and that they play it EVERY day!